Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cool Holiday Wishes- Penguin Card

I just love the way this card turned out!!  So much cuter then I had imagine.  lol  The idea for my card this Lawn Fawn card.  

For my card I used Jaded Blossom card mat dies to cut out two white mats.  I then used my Lawn Fawn Hillside Borders on one of the mats to create the snow.  I used the Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop to create the background of the card (I also used the card mat die to get the stitched edging).  The super cute penguin and sentiment came from Jaded Blossom's Penguin Dress Up set and was colored using my copic markers.  I fussy cut the penguin and bow before adhering them to the card mat (not too bad considering it was the 1st time I've tried it).  If I make the card again, I think I'll try using pop dots under the penguin instead.  


I'm entering this card into the following challenges: 

2 Creative Chicks- Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party- Anything Goes
Crafty Catz- Winter



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaw, so cute! I just love the fun scene and adorable penguin!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute penguin card thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party-DT elecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet penguin, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!! Thanks for linking up at PDE
    Kathy PDE DT

    ReplyDelete